On February 21st, 2012 Robinson Helicopter Company issued five Service Bulletins covering required improvements to the company’s R22, R44 and R66 model helicopters. Details of each service bulletin is provided below for the consideration of owners, operators and maintenance personnel:
- Service Bulletin 106 (SB-106): Rotor Brake Switch
- Service Bulletin 78A (SB-78A): Revised SB, Bladder Fuel Tank Retrofit
- Service Bulletin 81 (SB-81): Hydraulic Servo
- Service Bulletin 82 (SB-82): Rotor Brake Switch
- Service Bulletin 3 (SB-03): Rotor Brake Switch
Rotorcorp stays up on the latest publications so you don’t have to- click on the Publications tab above, or better yet, subscribe to our blog to receive the latest updates via automatic e-mail. Easy-peezy!
KI-206-3 Aux Fuel Pump Kits In Stock Now!
Rotorcorp recieved three KI-206-3 Auxillary Fuel Pump Kits that are available for immediate shipment. These pumps are designed to be a replacement for faulty D743-1 Aux Fuel Pump per SB-69. Click here for Kit Instructions. $1800 while they last.