Spanish-Speaking Customer Support Specialist Needed
Rotorcorp is an Authorized Robinson Helicopter Company Service Center located in Atlanta, GA at Fulton County Airport. Rotorcorp is the world’s largest seller of parts, major components, engines and overhaul kits for Robinson R22, R44 and R66 Helicopters. Since our founding in 2011, Rotorcorp has grown to serve over one thousand customers in 45 countries around the world. Robinson helicopter owners, operators and maintainers rely on Rotorcorp to keep their aircraft operating safely and cost effectively. Rotorcorp has been recognized in 2017 and 2018 by Inc. Magazine as one of “America’s fastest growing Companies” and we have received numerous awards for our outstanding performance in aerospace and exports.
Rotorcorp currently seeking a Spanish-Speaking Customer Support Specialist for our Atlanta, GA facility. The person holding this position will report to the Director of Business Development and will be responsible for directing incoming calls and e-mails, conducting basic inbound sales, and processing online sales transactions. The candidate should be highly organized and committed to learn new skills, with the opportunity for increasing responsibilities over time. Opportunity for growth and advancement.
Experience & Education
- Strong customer service background required, online sales experience a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience in parts order fulfillment or related field- aviation parts experience a plus.
- Highly organized, disciplined self-starter, with an “ownership mentality”, can work individually or as part of a team.
- Must be computer literate and comfortable with communicating over the phone- proficient user e-mail, Microsoft Office, and use of inventory management software. Familiarity with UPS Worldship or other shipping software is a plus.
- Spoken and written English and Spanish are MANDATORY.
- High school diploma or GED preferred. College degree a plus.
- Monitors and processes online sales transactions from beginning to end by following established procedures.
- Answers customer telephone and e-mail inquiries, conducts first line sales when possible. Escalates larger/complex sales inquiries to sales team.
- Answers technical questions and customer inquiries as capable, escalates questions to sales team when needed.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reading professional publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing desired results
Compensation & Benefits
- $18 per hour starting pay.
- Opportunity for bonuses when company succeeds
- Share of company generated rewards & incentives
- Paid Time Off
- Strong work-life balance
- Employer contribution to Health Insurance and HSA
- Employer contribution to retirement plan
- Relaxed work environment and positive culture
Our people are our competitive advantage. Rotorcorp believes that a diverse workplace makes our company stronger, more adaptable and better suited anticipate and respond to changing customer needs. Our global competency allows us to recognize and reap the rewards of opportunities and address challenges. Accordingly, Rotorcorp does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume and qualifications via e-mail with the subject line “Customer Support Specialist Position” to [email protected] . Please do not call or otherwise contact Rotorcorp to inquire or communicate about this position- no responses will be made to inquiries outside these parameters.
Download Job Description Here.