Join a Fast-Paced Fast-Growing Aerospace Company!
Rotorcorp is currently seeking to hire a Shipping & Receiving Clerk (S&R Clerk) for our Atlanta, GA facility. The person holding this position will report to the Director of Business Development and will be responsible for processing all inbound deliveries and outbound shipments. The candidate should be highly organized and committed to learn new skills, with increasing responsibilities over time. Opportunity for growth and advancement.
Experience & Education
- 2-3 years of experience in parts order fulfillment/shipping- aviation parts experience a plus. International shipping experience a strong plus.
- Highly organized, disciplined self-starter, with an “ownership mentality”, can work individually or as part of a team.
- Must be computer literate and comfortable with e-mail, Microsoft Office, and use of inventory management software. Familiarity with UPS Worldship or other shipping software is a plus.
- Spoken and written English is mandatory, Spanish language fluency is a strong plus.
- Must feel comfortable operating warehouse equipment (fork lift and pallet jack), loading and unloading delivery vehicles when needed.
- High school diploma or GED preferred. College degree a plus.
- Receives, processes and documents all inbound shipments according to established procedures.
- Picks, packs, prepares documents and ships all outbound orders from sales team.
- Keeps store room, shipping area and warehouse area clean and organized.
- Updates and coordinates drop-shipped orders with tracking information and tracks all inbound and outbound shipments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reading professional publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing desired results
Compensation & Benefits
- $13 per hour starting pay.
- Opportunity for bonuses when company succeeds
- Share of company generated rewards & incentives
- Paid Time Off
- Good work-life balance
- Employer contribution to Health Insurance and HSA
- Employer contribution to retirement plan
Rotorcorp, LLC is an Authorized Robinson Helicopter Company R22, R44 & R66 Service Center based in Atlanta, GA. Rotorcorp maintains the largest inventory of Robinson helicopter parts in the world, carefully curated to meet the service needs of our one thousand customers located in over forty-five countries around the globe. Our customers rely on us to get them the right parts in the right place for the right price every time.
How To Apply
Please forward your cover letter and qualifications via e-mail only to [email protected]
Qualifications can also be mailed to:
Rotorcorp LLC Attn: Human Resources 3948 Aviation Cir. Atlanta, GA 30336
Please do not contact Rotorcorp by telephone or e-mail. Please, no recruiters or employment agencies.