Atlanta-Based Rotorcorp, LLC is the leading provider of parts, engines and major components for Robinson Helicopters, the most widely produced helicopter in the world. Since our inception in 2011, Rotorcorp has grown to serve over one thousand customers in forty-five different countries with exports comprising over half of annual sales. Rotorcorp constantly innovates to meet the needs of Robinson owners, operators and maintainers around the world and keep them flying safely.
Position: Full Charge Bookkeeper & Office Manager
This is a full-time position reporting to the Vice President. The Full Charge Bookkeepers is solely responsible for company accounting; interacts directly with company leadership, outside CPA and other stakeholders to manage the financial status of the company at all times. Additional responsibilities for this this position managing office policies, standards and procedures. These will also be minor sales support roles with Spanish speaking customers.
Desired Experience & Education
- Fluent spoken & written English and Spanish language skills are mandatory. Other language skills are a strong plus.
- Mastery of QuickBooks accounting software mandatory, experience with enterprise manufacturing wholesale (server-based) version a plus. Experience with Manufacturing & Wholesale version a plus.
- 4-5 years experience as a Junior Accountant, Lead Bookkeeper, or Full Charge Bookkeeper desired.
- Certified Bookkeeper (CB) or other professional certification a plus.
- Global business exposure and small business competency a plus.
- Associates degree in business administration or finance desired. Equivalent work experience acceptable.
- Candidate will be self-motivated, highly organized, detail oriented and able to establish and document new financial reporting, policies & procedures for growing organization.
- Demonstrable history of tracking budget, financial reporting, process management & improvement, standards development and Inventory Control.
- Record and pay accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process payroll, administer employee incentives
- Create financial statements and related financial reports
- Plan for and remit payroll taxes, sales taxes, use taxes, and income taxes
- Account for fixed assets
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions Maintain a coherent system of accounts, with a supporting filing system
- Monitor cash levels and key financial ratios/indicators
- Coordinate with and prepare documents for CPA as needed
- Monitor & manage inventory levels and advise executives
- Manage core component balances & refunds
- Review and approving supply requisitions
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Compensation & Benefits
- $40-45,000 Annual Salary Range Depending on qualifications and experience
- Opportunity for bonuses and HSA Contribution when company succeeds
- Share of company generated rewards & incentives
- Paid Time Off
- Good work-life balance.
- Employer contribution to Health Insurance
- Employer contribution to retirement through SEP IRA
TO APPLY: PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME/QUALIFICATIONS VIA E-MAIL TO [email protected] . SUBMISIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY MAIL, COURIER OR IN PERSON. DO NOT CONTACT ROTORCORP FOR STATUS OF POSTION, QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
Rotorcorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rotorcorp is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rotorcorp are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rotorcorp will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rotorcorp encourages applicants of all ages.